- 1.5 ltr Almond milk unsweetened ( or whatever milk you like)
- 2 pinches of Cinnamon ( or more if you wish)
- 1 & half tablespoon of brown sugar ( if you want)
- 3 cups of porridge oatlets .
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- Zest of Orange
- 4 tablespoon of Chia Active +
- Blueberries ( Try adding raisins or Goji berries 😋)
- Add the milk, cinnamon and sugar in a pot. Stirring on low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add porridge and continue to stir.
- Add the vanilla and the zest of orange…..don’t forget to keep stirring for approx 20 minutes or until it starts to bubble…Not boil!!!
- Now you are ready to add your Chia Active + and stir in.
- It is ready to serve!!!
Add your toppings if you want & enjoy 😉