*The below recipe makes for four people
- 60g Chia Active immune support seeds
- 400ml unsweetened coconut milk or milk of choice
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Handful of blueberries
- 8 tbsp coconut yogurt
- Handful raspberries
- 50g chopped hazelnuts
- Place chia seeds, milk, cacao powder, maple syrup & vanilla extract in a bowl & whisk to combine well.
- Split the mixture into 4 jars or glasses and Cover with cling film to leave to thicken in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
- When serving, top with coconut yogurt, blueberries, raspberries, chopped hazelnuts & drizzle with maple syrup.