- 50g dry quinoa
- 100ml water
- 1 vegetable or chicken stock pot
- Handful of Mixed leaves
- 15g Chia Active immune support seeds
- 30g crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 30g sun-dried tomato sliced
- Pomegranate molasses * if you can’t get pomegranate molasses, balsamic vinegar will work equally as well
- Rinse the quinoa under cold water for 2-3 minutes. Put rinsed quinoa into a pot with 100ml of cold water and stock pot and bring to the boil. Once it is at the boil, reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes until cooked and fluffy. Leave aside.
- To assemble the salad, start layering all of the ingredients on a plate starting with the mixed leaves, quinoa, sun-dried tomato, red onion, feta, avocado, chia seeds. Drizzle with pomegranate molasses and serve.